Move beyond hunches and hypotheses to leverage data in daily activities across your practice. In this course you will learn how to export data from your Rhino and Revit models. This course debut’s Proving Ground’s new Revit Data Harvester, and one one-year license is included with registration. Organize and visualize the data for actionable understanding and application to current and future project improvement.
- Export data from Rhino and Revit models.
- Search, sort, and join data in MySQL Workbench.
- Create data visualizations in Microsoft PowerBI.
- Discuss case studies and brainstorm practical applications for improving design strategies and outcomes.
- Rhinoceros 5.0
- Revit 2017 or 2016
- MySQL Workbench
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Administrator privileges to install software on your computer
(discussed, but not required)
August 11, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
1001 Farnam Street, Suite 203
Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Lunch included with registration.