Move beyond hunches and hypotheses to leverage data in daily activities across your practice. Part one of this course will introduce you to examples of data applications in design and documentation workflows. We also offer detailed workshops to learn these workflows, the full list is available on the main page. Part two of this course will introduce you to scrum task management and related online task tracking tools to implement scrum. Included with this course is one seat of Conductor per participant so you can access Trello from Revit and Rhino 3D modelling tools.
- Understanding how data can improve design outcomes.
- Overview of discrete workfows and interconnected best practice workflows.
- Understanding uses of data across the building lifecycle.
- Real-world project examples where data was used to realize key performance criteria.
- Introduction to scrum task management.
- Understanding how and why to use emerging web-based team task management tools, with practical examples.
- Rhinoceros 5.0
- Revit 2017 or 2016
- Trello account
- Administrator privileges to install software on your computer
July 14, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
1001 Farnam Street, Suite 203
Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Lunch included with registration.