Define your roadmap for leveraging data and transforming your business.
Data and technology are opening up new opportunities for design and construction businesses. Data warehousing has made it easier to integrate multiple sources of data. Business intelligence tools have made it easy to analyze your data and making interactive reports that are insightful and beautiful. Computational design methods are transforming the design process making it possible to automate and explore possibilities in your new construction project.
As strategic advisers, we have worked with some of the most reputable organizations in the building industry to craft strategies and roadmaps for leveraging data and emerging digital technologies. We will work with you to create an actionable plan to achieve your business goals by setting business targets, identifying market opportunities, and crafting tactics for managing change.
Our process involves…
- Evaluating your current implementation of data and technology.
- Facilitating alignment between company stakeholders on innovation goals.
- Identifying organizational barriers for innovation and recommending tactics to remove them.
- Determining the skills and talent your organization will need to succeed with data.
- Creating company roadmaps that define goals supported by actionable tactics.
- Defining implementation processes based on people, process, and technology.
What we advise on…
- The definition of new skills and roles to grow your staff and team.
- Data quality evaluation for building information models and digital design workflows.
- Digital standards maturity and their application in the context of building information modeling.
- Data remediation and normalization to correct errors and gaps in your data and standards.
- Data centralization and warehousing tactics for building information and enterprise systems.
- Business intelligence implementation and the use of tools.
- Custom software planning and investment road mapping.
- Applications of machine learning, internet of things, and generative tools.
Who we work with…
- Architects – Integrate data into the design workflow and introduce new services.
- Engineers – Use data to improve performance and reduce errors.
- Manufacturers – Use data to streamline production and deliver products.
- Owners – Use data to make decisions about operations and future building needs.