2018 Summer Research Internship
We are now accepting resumes and portfolios for an 8-week paid internship between June and July of 2018. The research internship will take place at Proving Ground’s office located in Omaha, Nebraska. Summer interns will research new digital workflows using computational design and BIM technologies. Past researchers have developed exciting prototypes and tools related to environmental analysis, workflow automation, predictive analytics, and machine learning. You can Learn more about what we made in 2017 and 2018 on our blog!
What we look for…
- Interest in solving real-world problems in the building industry.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to identify new problems and opportunities.
- Self-initiative to learn and share what they are learning with others.
- Strives for continuous improvement… both on projects and in personal growth.
For this position, ideal candidates will…
- Be enrolled in an accredited architecture, interior design, or engineering program.
- Be working towards graduate degrees based in the United States.
- Have familiarity and interest in tools including Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, and Dynamo.
- Demonstrate exceptional design and problem solving skills.
Past Summer Researchers