2017 Summer Internship positions have been filled!!!
We had some amazing candidates this year. Thank you for your interest! If you are interested in an internship, please continue to visit this page for future opportunities….
Summer Research Internship
In the summer of 2017, we are looking to form a summer team to join us for an 8-week paid internship at Proving Ground in Omaha, Nebraska. Summer interns will work with us to research new and emerging digital workflows using computational design and BIM technologies. (Learn about what we made last summer…)
What we look for…
- Interest in solving real-world problems in the building industry.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to identify new problems and opportunities.
- Self-initiative to learn and share what they are learning with others.
- Strives for continuous improvement… both on projects and in personal growth.
For this position, ideal candidates will…
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate-level architectural program and are working towards a masters degree or PhD in architecture.
- Have familiarity and interest in tools including Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, and Dynamo.
- Demonstrate exceptional design and problem solving skills.