Proving Ground is a creative services company with a vision for a data-driven building industry. We need creative thinkers, self-starters, risk takers, and curious personalities to work with us to develop and deliver innovative solutions to real-world industry problems.
Proving Ground is working on challenging projects at the intersection of architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and technology. We are collaborating with some of the most respected and innovative companies in the building industry. We’re also busy cooking some exciting products of our own.
Unless otherwise noted, all listed positions are for full-time employment. Priority will be given to individuals currently located in (or willing to relocated to) Omaha, Nebraska. Remote working opportunities will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in competitive benefits including healthcare and retirement plans
For general inquiries on career opportunities at Proving Ground, please direct them to email@example.com
Applicants should provide…
- Introductory cover letter or e-mail
- Current resume or CV
- Work examples (links to portfolio, website, blog etc. are preferred)
Our Rebel intelligence has discovered evidence that the Empire in constructing a powerful new weapon. We need the best problem solvers in the galaxy to aid in our resistance…
Ideal candidates will have…
- The ability to bullseye a womprat at while moving at high speeds in a T-16.
- The ability to make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
- The ability to identify ‘traps’ and tell others when you discover them.
- A personality that never wants to know the odds.