Connect your tools together with an enhanced digital workflow.
We believe in using the best tools for the job. Often that means leveraging a variety of software platforms to achieve a goal. Today, Rhino and Revit are two of the most common tools used by architects and builders. Rhino is arguably the best-in-class geometry and computational design platform. Revit is the most widely adopted building information modeling platform. We created Conveyor to be a custom framework that enables these tools to become directly connected for intelligent digital workflows with minimal overhead.
We use Conveyor to…
- Directly connect Rhino and Revit without the need for intermediary software.
- Translate Rhino data and geometry into true BIM elements with Revit.
- Coordinate changing data and geometry across Rhino and Revit.
- Import complex meshes as useful elements for Revit production.
Conveyor is a custom interoperability framework for creating direct connections between Rhino and Revit. We use Conveyor to develop custom workflow apps and connections for designers and builders.
Our approach involves…
- Evaluating your current digital workflow and identifying process enhancements.
- Collaborating with your team to define optimal data and geometry exchange processes.
- Creating custom implementations and user interfaces for transferring geometry and data.
- Deploying and maintaining the custom application in your organization.
Configure Rhino model translations into Revit.
Import and preview geometry as native Revit objects.
Selectively import and update individual elements across platforms.
Leverage complex Rhino meshes as Document-ready model elements.