NOTE: Rhynamo is no longer being actively developed. Please check out our Conveyor tools for a complete Rhino-Revit workflow toolkit.
Rhynamo is an open source plug-in for Dynamo that exposes new visual nodes for reading and writing Rhino 3dm files. These tools expose new workflow opportunities between common design and production environments used in architectural design. We want Rhynamo to be helpful to your workflow, boost your self-esteem, and make you look cool in social situations. The source code is available on BitBucket.
- Rhynamo was first published as an open source project through CASE and continues to be maintained by Nathan Miller
- The Dynamo and Autodesk teams for their continued support and help… and thanks for Dynamo!
- McNeel for providing an amazing open source geometry library: OpenNURBS!
- Over 300 people who signed up to be Rhynamo testers in the Fall of 2014. Your feedback was invaluable!
- Thanks to Brian Ringley (@brianringley) for the name idea… sorry, no royalties on free open source stuff 🙂
Rhynamo is an open source project under the MIT license
Copyright (c) 2015 Nathan Miller
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.